Job Title: Zone field Coordinator
Reports To: IHS Field Coordinator
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
To support Logistics team with effective and efficient Diesel refuelling and reporting on time to IHS Field Coordinator
· Follow up the distribution per tanker , based on allocation per Supplier, with the various IHS Depot Representative in the 5 depots and with the various Logistic teams and Regional Technical Officers (RTO ) in his Zone
· Ensure that delivery of diesel to the allocated sites are on time and as per schedule by contacting the suppliers
· Coordinate with Logistics and RTO on each truck delivered
· Inform the Logistics in the regions and the RTO on tanker delivered immediately.
· Follow up with RTO & logistic teams to get all the waybill on time and before the 20th of each month
· Reconcile all the delivery waybill signed by the RTO and IHS Logistics and compare it to the quantities allocated per supplier in his Zone and sign the waybill
· Generate daily report to Regional field coordinator
Qualifications & Experience:
First Degree from a Recognized Institution in Sciences or Business management.
With 2-3 years’ experience in project management, logistics and procurement management
· Have technical background
· Computer appreciation: MS Word, Excel.
· General administration skills
· Good organization and coordination skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Directing and proactive
· Links with Fuel stations
· Knowledge about safety and environmental standard
Last Updated: 22.11.16